Sunday, March 4, 2012

Holy Land Plans

This is the place to check out for updates on my March 7-31 trip to Israel. Here's the itinerary:
March 7: Greensboro to Philadelphia
March 7-8: Philadelphia to Tel Aviv
March 8-10: Tel Aviv (A on map)
March 10-12: Haifa (B on map)
March 12-13: Jerusalem (C on map)
March 14-27: St. George's College Course- The Palestine of Jesus (visiting many sites in Jerusalem, Ein Kerem, Bethlehem, Galilee, Caesarea Maritima, Nazareth, Capernaum, Jericho, Dead Sea/Qumran, and many other sites)
March 28-30: Petra, Jordan (D on map)
March 30: Tel Aviv to Philadelphia
March 31: Philadelphia to Greensboro

I should have internet access in Tel Aviv, Haifa, and at St. George's, so I'll hopefully be able to post updates and photos. Be sure to check out this link for photos posted to Picasa. I got a great camera for Christmas, so I'll put some online, and share many more at the 9:15 am forum on Palm Sunday (April 1) when I return. Thank you for your well wishes, prayers, and the many gifts of gratitude that helped to make this trip possible. Blessings!